Saturday, August 1, 2009

Musings on Bonn by Louise




July 8:
Bonn - we are in Bonn today. It rains almost everyday. The rain feels very good. We live in a small alley. Bonn is a nice place to live.

The cheese is different. The bread is different. Streets are different.

I love Bonn!

July 9:
Today me and Noah and mom went to a castle. The castle was awesome! You could see over Bonn. I got locked in the bathroom. You can see the flag. The flag is 5 feet long. The castle has a spiral staircase. The castle was very very very very tall.

July 12:
Today I went to the Rheine river and picked up shells. I found 2 pieces of pottery. The water was warm. It had glass and glass bottles. The Rheine had mostly shells not rocks. I love being at the Rheine river!

July 14:
Today I wrote a postcard for Jenna. The postcard had a castle on the front. I have been on the castle before. I climbed up to the top of the castle. I could see over Bonn! I could see to Koln. It looked pretty from up there. It was nice up there!

July 18:
Yesterday me and Noah discovered PBS kids.com. We like Fetch's website. Me and Noah like Whoalercoaster. You get to build your own track and see if Ruff likes it. I got on level 2. It is fun. Not just fun. Super fun!

July 22:
Today I went to a ruins of a castle. I climbed on rocks. I was very high. We rode a lot of trains today. One was very old.

July 31:
Today I am gonna go to the park and have fun today. It is a fun park that we are gonna go to today. It has a teeter totter, a very rocky bunny, a slippery slide, a rocky horse and a rocky boat, a slippery pole and a high climbing structure!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Louise!

    Thank you for writing this. I had a lot of fun reading about all the cool and fun things you have been doing. I have (almost) never seen a castle! The only castle I have visited is the Hearst Castle near where Emmy lives, and that isn't exactly a castle, just a very fancy big house.

    I love the pictures of you and Noah! I hope to see more.

    Take care!
    Your friend,
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete