Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pit-Pat in the Park








I have been very stingy with our camera since we have been here. When I noticed that the battery charger with adapter was not actually charging the camera I realized that I had to be choosey with my pictures. In fact, I had only taken 3 since we got here.

But I made a genius discovery the other day that will be life changing for me in Germany, Amazon.de. Ha! And my Amazon account from the states, with log-in, works great.

This way I was able to order a battery charger for my camera battery, freeing me from the worries of no documentation in the future.

So, here are a few photos from our day in the big park. We played a new game to us, that we are planning on importing upon return called Pit-Pat. It is a pool game version of mini-golf. Very fun for all of us.

We then had lunch in a typical beer garden with, what else, pork and beer. Louise had asked for sausage, and that is what we thought we ordered, but instead it was some sort of barbecued pork. Olof sacrificed himself and ate it and concluded it was delicious. Louise had to satisfy herself with sharing Noah's pizza, while I ate my goulash and drank my beer quite happily.

We played awhile in a great play park before heading off for our daily ice-cream. We were caught in a torrential downpour and had to wait under the ice-cream truck's awning until it passed.

I am still trying to figure out the best way to post pictures here, so feedback is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment